We’re committed to maintaining long-term relationships with our patients, their families, and the community. Our 30+ primary care providers operate independently of any particular hospital or insurance company, ensuring the highest quality, accessible primary care for our patients. We are physician-owned, governed by a board of directors made up of 13 of our own doctors.
Affordable, high quality primary care:
- You pay only office visit co-pays, even for urgent care visits
- Onsite lab work is available for a fraction of the cost of hospital-based labs
- Onsite imaging at Derry Imaging Center costs about one-third less than hospital imaging
- Electronic medical records facilitate collaborative, efficient care
Accessible primary care that fits your schedule:
- Same-day appointments available, often within two hours
- Evening appointments until 8:00 p.m. most weeknights
- Saturday appointments until 3:00 p.m.
- Request appointments online from your computer or smartphone or by calling 603-537-1300
- Calls answered LIVE 7:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. M-TH, until 5:00 p.m. Fri., and until 2:30 p.m. Saturday.
Derry Medical Center will continue to deliver high quality, affordable, and comprehensive health care to whole families using technology and best practices to ensure accessible, efficient care. View the benefits of choosing an independent medical practice.
Derry Medical Center’s Nutrition Programs help patients manage their health through medically supervised weight management and nutritional guidance. Start on your path to nutritional health and fitness.