If you were recently diagnosed with diabetes or pre-diabetes, you probably have lots of questions and concerns. Our Diabetes Management Program at Derry Medical Center is here to help you gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence you need to manage your pre-diabetes or diabetes. Take a quick Diabetes Risk Test.
In collaboration with your referring health provider, we will recommend an individualized diabetic health plan that includes:
- A complete nutrition assessment
- A recommended exercise program
- The review and adjustment of medication regimens as needed
- A comprehensive assessment of all your cardiovascular risk factors and recommended treatment options
- Laboratory and diagnostic testing
- Helping you coordinate with your physician and insurance company
- Our experienced certified diabetes educators will help you establish optimal health care practices for a lifetime of emotional and physical well being.
- Our group program Wellness 180 is another option to help you manage your pre-diabetes or diabetes.
Our registered dietitians will perform an initial nutrition assessment and develop an individualized meal plan fitting each lifestyle and culture.
Watch our Video F.A.Q.s—frequently asked questions with answers via video!
Recognized by the American Diabetes Association for Quality Self-Management Education and The National Committee for Quality Assurance for providing quality care to patients with diabetes.