The Best in Diagnostic Imaging at a Fraction of the Cost
Patient care is our highest priority – and that means caring for the whole patient. There’s enough stress associated with managing your health concerns. We believe that worrying over the cost of your diagnostic testing shouldn’t be one of them.
Did you know that an MRI performed in the hospital Radiology department can cost as much as $3,000? At Derry Imaging, the same MRI scan can be 40% to 70% lower than hospitals in our area. For patients with high deductibles, or paying entirely out of pocket, that price difference can make a huge impact on your budget.Get Customized Pricing Now
Some important tips for comparing prices:
- Know the CPT Code for the exam your doctor orders.
- Find out if the exam is with, without, or both with and without contrast, as this affects the cost.
- Ask if there are other charges–usually the hospital will charge a technical fee (for the exam), and a separate professional fee (the interpreting the images/reading fee). Be sure you are comparing “apples to apples.”
- Quality measures–
- Are the radiologists (the doctors who read the exam) onsite to ensure your safety and provide consultation?
- Are the radiologists sub-specialized and fellowship-trained in specific areas?
- Is the facility accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)?
- Are the technologists (the ones who take the images) certified and credentialed?
A Smart Choice
While cost is important, quality is equally important when it comes to receiving the highest level of diagnostic expertise available.
Board Certified, Fellowship Trained Radiologosts–All our Radiologists have advanced specalized training in specific areas such as interventional women’s imaging, MSK and neuro radiology.
Onsite Radiologists–It is important to have a physician onsite to ensure safety as well as be available for consultations.
ACR Accreditation–All our services are accredited by the American College of Radiology Accreditation, certifying that staff and equipment have passed the ACR’s rigorous evaluation.
State-of-the-Art Technology–We continuously invest our resources in upgrading to the latest technologies available.
Choosing to have your diagnostic imaging at Derry Imaging is a smart choice that will benefit your health, your peace of mind and your wallet. We’re happy to talk with you about rates and payment options. Call (603) 537-1363 to learn more about how Derry Imaging can help decrease your healthcare costs.
“I WAS GIVEN THE CHOICE OF THREE COST-EFFECTIVE FACILITIES BY THE INSURANCE COMPANY. WHEN I COMPARED COSTS, DERRY IMAGING SAVED ME HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS.”
— Paula Graves, Litchfield, NH
If you need help with your payments, we offer CareCredit to make it easier for you to get the treatment and care you want and need. With CareCredit you can enjoy low minimum monthly payments and use your card over and over for additional procedures without having to reapply. CareCredit gives you the ability to get the care you need, and comfortably fit payments into your lifestyle and budget.
With CareCredit, you can:
- Get the care you need.
- Have low monthly payments.
- Pay no up-front costs or pre-payment penalties.
Learn more by contacting our office at 603-537-1363 or visiting www.CareCredit.com