Derry Imaging combines cutting edge technology with the ability to cut costs to only one-third that of hospital imaging centers. We maintain the highest accreditation levels for all of our diagnostic imaging modalities, allowing us to provide the best service and care to our patients.
Cutting Edge Technology and Training
- Board Certified Radiologists are all on-site. They pride themselves on providing outstanding service and prompt, clear communication with referring physicians
- Fully accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC)
- Registered and credentialed technologists, many holding specialty certifications
- 100% digital systems maximize image resolution quality and decrease exam time
- Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS) enable our doctor to securely store and retrieve images
- Physicians can have immediate viewing access to images for review and collaboration with patients.
At Derry Imaging, an MRI scan can be 40% to 70% lower than hospitals in our area. X-rays and other forms of imaging are also a fraction of the cost. For patients with high deductibles or paying entirely out of pocket, that price difference can equal thousands of dollars from their budgets. Managing your health concerns can be stressful enough without the added stress of high cost diagnostic imaging services. Derry Imaging Center can offer the most advanced digital imaging services at lower cost to the patient because:
- Our efficient practice model retains on-site board-certified, fellowship-trained radiologists and certified technologists.
- Our state-of-the-art facility is accredited by the American College of Radiology and Intersocietal Accreditation Commission demonstrating that we provide the highest quality and delivery of care.
- 100% of our digital image systems maximize resolution, meaning fewer retakes and more accurate readings.
- Our Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) provides faster, more accurate patient image reviews and allows stronger collaboration for the entire healthcare team.
If you or a member of your family needs digital diagnostic imaging, you have a choice where to receive those services. We’re happy to talk with you about rates and payment options. Call (603) 537-1363 to learn more about how Derry Imaging can help decrease your healthcare costs.